Did you know that weather apps were the most downloaded apps in 2011? Market a new co-branded weather app powered by our existing wt360pro iPhone and Android app providing access to WTI year-ahead global forecasts, radar and mapping. This existing app is already in the top 1% of paid weather apps.
How would you like to know the weather months from now to plan your vacation, wedding, golf dates, parties, scouting events, etc.? WeatherTrends360 (wt360 Pro) is the only source that gives you access to global forecasts up to a year ahead.
Brought to you by Weather Trends International, the global leader of actionable year-ahead business weather guidance for the past 10 years, wt360 Pro projects temperature, precipitation and snowfall trends up to a year ahead for 6.4 million locations in 195 countries with industry-leading 80%+ accuracy, according to an independent auditor. Short range 1-15 day forecasts and hourly forecasts out 7 days are also available globally.
The company has received 12 business and technology awards and was listed #5 on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies. The company has clients such as Wal-Mart, Target, AutoZone, Anheuser-Busch, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and over a 100 more Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Global forecasts up to a year ahead by day
- Detailed daily forecasts out 15 days and hourly forecasts out 7 days
- Severe weather alerts pushed to you as they occur across the US
- 16 animated map forecasts for day 1-15 across six global regions with zoom in features using an Interactive map application to see the forecast in your back yard. Maps include:
— Max Temperatures
— Min Temperatures
— Rain and Snowfall
— Real-time Lightning strikes
— UV Index
— Sunshine Hours
— Wind Speed and Direction
— Wave Heights
— Water Temperatures
— Real-time Severe Weather Watches/Warnings for the US
— US 10 Regional Radars
— Max Humidity
— Min Humidity
- Access to a customizable email alert system that delivers personalized weather information through the apps/web interface.
Press Coverage: Gizmodo, Golf Digest, CNBC TV, Wall Street journal, Washington Post, Philadelphia Inquirer, Chicago Tribune, Canadian National Post, Guardian and dozens more.